Turn mates into teammates this summer at Football FIVE5!
Northern NSW Football and Football FIVE5 is pleased to announce the introduction of our first ever All Abilities Football League for athletes with a disability, allowing those with a disability the chance to play the most exciting variation of the world’s biggest game.
What Is Football FIVE5?
Played on our fully all weather synthetic pitches, the 13 week All Abilities Football League for athletes with a disability includes 40 minute games of continuous play – including rebounds off walls and side netting, to maximum game time and fun for participants and spectators alike.Your Football FIVE5 experience includes fully trained, qualified referees to ensure your game flows from the first whistle to the last and is conducted in a professional and safe environment.
Who Can Play?
Football FIVE5 is an ‘all inclusive’ game – male, female, young and old can enjoy five a side.
Seniors (u17+): December 3rd – March 17th (Includes 3 week Christmas break)
Youth (u12-16): 28th January – 7th April
|League Type||Team Registration Fee||Weekly Match Fee|
* A one week team match fee bond is payable on registration. Match fee bond is held in the event of a forfeit. All sides must have a team match fee bond in place at all times.
For your convenience you have the option to choose between two payment options that best suit your personal circumstances. You have the option to pay week-to-week, alternatively, teams will receive their first match FREE when they pay all match fees upfront!
How to Register a Team
Registering a team is easy! Follow the steps below.
1. Decide which league is the best match for your team.
2. Click the relevant link below.
3. Select the Disability Football League.
4. Complete the registration form.
5. Pay the team registration fee and match fee bond
6. Invite your team members to register as players.