Men’s, Mixed, Women’s & Youth Comps
1. Football FIVE5 leagues will typically run for 10 weeks with finals (with the exception of the Spring/Summer comp, which runs for 18 weeks). Every team will qualify in position for finals.
2. Leagues will consist of 4-10 teams and each team regular season will have 10-18 rounds. After the regular season ends there will be a day/night of playoff finals for each division (finals will conclude on the same day as they are scheduled, each team will only pay 1 match fee on finals day/night).
3. Senior Match Fee = $80 (every individual match played, finals night is classed as 1 match fee).
4. Youth Match Fee = $70 (every individual match played, finals night is classed as 1 match fee).
5. Teams must pay their match fee before their match commences. Only 1 payment can be made when paying for games (Cash or Debit Card). No individual player payments will be accepted.
6. All players must be registered with Football FIVE5 prior to competing for any team.
7. Northern New South Wales Football reserves the right to regrade teams in an effort to ensure fair competition.
8. Please note, during the Summer Leagues at Christmas, there is a 3 week period where there will be no fixtures scheduled.
Kick Off Times
1. Kick off times for the entire league are scheduled prior to the first match. They can be found online at www.footballfives.com.au under ‘Leagues’. You are fully aware of your kick off times and know that these times cannot be changed at the team’s discretion, only by Football FIVE5 under extreme circumstances.
2. All teams should be ready to start 10 mins prior to KO to ensure matches run on time.
3. If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will accept that your team will start from 3-0 down and your game may be cut short.
4. Speak directly with management if you have any issues with fixture times. These are 6.15pm, 7:00pm, 7.45pm and 8.30pm.
All Weather Policy
1. Football FIVE5 is an all-weather facility; all games are on in all weather conditions.
2. Football FIVE5 will monitor for lightning as per Northern NSW Football’s Lightning Policy.
In the event of lightning in the 1st half of a game, the game will be delayed for 30mins, should lightning not clear within 30 mins the match will be abandoned.
In the event of lightning during the 2nd half of a game, the game will be called off and the score as it was when the game was called off will stand. No game called off in the 2nd Half will be re-scheduled.
1. Team Captains are responsible for the conduct of all players in their team.
2. Referees are not to be abused at any point.
3. Unacceptable Conduct includes the use of foul language, fighting, threatening behaviour, playing inebriated, entering the pitch when not involved in the game and being abusive to staff members.
4. All fans must not abuse other players and referees.
1. Premier leagues must wear matching uniforms including shirts, shorts and socks. Competitive, Social, Mixed and Youth leagues must wear matching shirts as a minimum.
2. Boots with moulded soles or joggers only to be worn on pitches. No screw in studs.
3. Shin pads must be worn by all players.
1. There is to be no drinking of alcohol anywhere on Football FIVE5 grounds except for in the licensed café and alfresco area. No alcohol can be brought into or removed from the facility.
2. Alcohol should not be consumed before playing your match.
3. NO smoking anywhere within Football FIVE5 as per Government regulations.
4. No outside food is to be brought into Sidelines Café.
Cancellation Policy – Senior & Youth Leagues
Football FIVE5 is committed to making sure each team gets its match as scheduled. Our cancellation policy is designed to ensure your game goes on and that you have as much notice as possible if your opposition forfeits a game.
1. All teams pay a one week match fee bond held by Football FIVE5. Should a team forfeit or fail to show up for their scheduled fixture, the team will lose their match fee bond.
• Senior Match Fee Bond – $80
• Youth Match Fee Bond – $70
2. All teams must have a match fee bond in place at all times.
3. Match fee bond will be used to cover team match fee in the final week of the competition.
4. Any team who forfeits and fails to show up will be awarded a 10-0 loss.
5. The Cancellation Policy is for every scheduled fixture. Repeated absence may lead to the team being ejected from the League.
6. If you are short of players for your match Football FIVE5 will endeavour to assist you to find players for your match, however it is not Football FIVE5 responsibility to field your team.