Football FIVE5 is gearing up to put on a fantastic, fun-filled day for kids during the winter school holidays this July!
The Fast Five5 One-Dayer will be held at the Hunter’s ‘Home of Football’ Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility on Thursday, 8 July, 2021.
Expected to host 40 teams of girls and boys. The event kicks-off at 9.30am and finishes at 2.30pm making it a perfect school holiday activity for mum or dad to drop and pick-up the kids.
The format will be a 5-a-side tournament with teams of a maximum of eight players aged 8 to 9 or 10 to 11 years.
Whether you are after some extra games for the season or looking for some holiday fun, the Fast Five5 One-Dayer is the perfect answer to satisfy young players’ or potential players appetite for football.
Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility Venue Manager Kean Marshall said the event promised to be an exciting day for young footballers and those wanting to get a taste of football.
“What better way for kids to get into action and enjoy a day,” Marshall said.
“Football Five5 is fast and exciting but, most importantly, it’s fun.
“The rebound walls for this brand of five-a-side football help create that action-packed sort of style. It doesn’t matter what skill or experience level you’re at. Anyone can enjoy playing Football Five5.”
Upcoming Event Dates:
- Thursday 30 September 2021
- Number of Days: 1
- Players per team: Maximum 8
- Cost: $200 per team
- Date: 8 July 2021
- Time: 9:30am – 2:30pm
- Age Groups: 8/9 & 10/11
- Location: Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility, Speers Point
- Format: Fast FIVE5 (20 min fixtures)
- Fast Five5 encourages all younger players to develop their football skills and have more opportunities to play;
- Fast Five5 is a demanding game environment requiring players to make quicker decisions and respond with quicker actions;
- Players will improve their agility and fitness through fast-paced five-a-side!
* Numbers are limited. Don’t miss out – register your team today!
*Team registrations only. No individual registrations for this activity.